Donate to Bluegrass Pride
Bluegrass Pride is here to stay!
We’ve got ambitious plans for 2020 and even bigger dreams for the future of bluegrass, old-time, and string band music in the U.S. and around the world.
Excited to get involved, but aren’t LGBTQ+ yourself?
Ready to march, but Bluegrass Pride isn’t in your city yet?
Want an inclusive jam, but don’t know where or with whom?
This is why your generosity is so integral to our success. As Bluegrass Pride expands -- in San Francisco, Portland, Nashville, Raleigh, and beyond -- we rely more and more on donations and generous gifts from our community members and volunteers to facilitate that growth.
Your recurring donation means we have funds we can count on not just in the present, but in the future, as we plan to reach more and more excited ears with our message that bluegrass music is for everyone.
See how your monthly gift enables our mission and our efforts below:
- $5: Show your love for Bluegrass Pride with a recurring donation of $5/month.
- $10: Compounded over one year of donations, gifts at this level will help us to support Pride marchers in one parade, decorating them with glitter and ribbons and providing them with snacks and water to stay strong throughout the big day!
- $20: Support our educational video series, The Root, helping to create this important tool for online outreach.
- $50: Attending events and festivals is expensive! Support at this level will help us pay for booths and volunteer entry to industry events or festivals.
- $75: Fairly pay a Bluegrass Pride musician for a performance! Compounded over one year of giving, support at this level will pay for 12 musicians to perform at Bluegrass Pride events.
- $100: Sponsor a new chapter of Bluegrass Pride! 12 months’ worth of gifts at this level will support some of the overarching costs to bring Bluegrass Pride to a new community.
Bluegrass Pride is a Section 501(c)(3) charitable organization, EIN 83-3224672. All donations are deemed tax-deductible absent any limitations on deductibility applicable to a particular taxpayer. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution.