Donate to Bluegrass Pride
We’ve got ambitious plans for 2021 and even bigger dreams for the future of bluegrass, old-time, and string band music in the U.S. and around the world.
Excited to get involved, but aren’t LGBTQ+ yourself?
Loving our online content, but hoping for local chapter activities in your area once it's safe again?
Looking to discover and support diverse roots musicians during an unprecedented global crisis, but not sure where to look or how to start?
This is why your generosity is so integral to our success. As Bluegrass Pride expands -- in San Francisco, Portland, Nashville, Raleigh, and beyond -- we rely more and more on donations and generous gifts from our community members and volunteers to facilitate that growth. In 2020, we brought you the first ever Porch Pride weekend festival, which raised over $22,000 for roots musicians during the COVID-19 pandemic. We launched the new Monthly Musician Showcase series, highlighting diverse artists and creators working within the world of traditional American music in relaxed and friendly conversations about their work. And we continued establishing ourselves as leaders and pioneers in the world of roots music -- with event organizers, industry associations, and more seeking our expertise in creating safe, inclusive spaces during a tumultuous time.
We plan to do even more in 2021, and we'll need your help to do so! Your recurring donation means we have funds we can count on not just in the present, but in the future, as we organize more performance opportunities, create new artist and audience resources to get us through COVID and beyond, and launch new opportunities to get involved with Bluegrass Pride and the work we do.
See how your monthly gift enables our mission and our efforts below:
- $100: Sponsor a new chapter of Bluegrass Pride! 12 months’ worth of gifts at this level will support some of the overarching costs to bring Bluegrass Pride to a new community.
- $75: Fairly pay a Bluegrass Pride musician for a performance! Compounded over one year of giving, support at this level will pay for 12 musicians to perform at Bluegrass Pride events.
- $50: Attending events and festivals is expensive! Support at this level will help us pay for booths and volunteer entry to industry events or festivals.
- $25: Help us support volunteers and bring more folks into the Bluegrass Pride family! Gifts at this level will give us the resources to provide new volunteering opportunities on the local and national level.
- $15: Compounded over one year of donations, gifts at this level will pay for one edition of our new Monthly Musician Showcase series in its entirety.
- $10: Keep our lights on! By making a $10 monthly gift, you help us pay some of our operating costs, such as website fees, government filings, and software costs.
- $5: Show your love for Bluegrass Pride with a recurring donation of $5/month.